- Straightforward and streamlined, this Casio watch features a simple, versatile design yet boasts high-quality timepiece technology.
- Japanese Quartz movement with analog display
- Protective mineral crystal dial window
- Features non-click rotating bezel, luminous hour hands, dual time, and date window at three o’clock position
- Water resistant to 330 feet (100 M): suitable for snorkeling, as well as swimming, but not diving
If you’re searching for great value in a classic diver-look watch, look no further than the MRW200 from Casio. Its 43mm face and large indexes provide at-a-glance information. Couple this with a bi-directional rotating bezel and 100 meter water resistance and you’ve got a timepiece that’s easy-to-read, simple-to-use and durable. Black resin band analog watch with a black face. Instructions to set the day and date of the week : Avoid setting the day and day of the week between 9.00 p.m and 5.0