- Though the classic, versatile design of this Timex watch is certainly desirable, its easy-to-read dial with large, bold numbers is what really sets it apart from other timepieces.
- Quartz movement with analog display
- Protective acrylic dial window
- Features leather band, brass case, second hand, Indiglo® light, and date window at three o’clock position
- Water resistant to 99 feet (30 M): withstands rain and splashes of water, but not showering or submersion
This Timex Watch (but not any battery, crystal, band, or strap) is warranted to the owner for a period of ONE YEAR from the date of purchase against defects in manufacture by Timex Corporation. Timex will not repair defects relating to servicing not performed by Timex Corporation. This limited warranty applies to US Customers.Stay on time for meetings and important dinner engagements with the Timex T20041 men’s watch, featuring a large, easy-to-read full Arabic numeral display. The round watch c